News One piece - Wano arc trailer (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been reading Wano arc on manga, but it's actually bit confusing to me, idk why maybe I just haven't paid enough attention or sth xd Anyways I'm hoping the anime brings bit more clarity to it especially when they repeat everything multiple times in OP anime and just drags everything out as long as they can ^^;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've only ever read the manga. I feel like if I start watching the anime, I wont be able to stop... :nekosweat:
And the anime is close to 900 eps now so you would be watching it forever xd
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and potato
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I have been reading Wano arc on manga, but it's actually bit confusing to me, idk why maybe I just haven't paid enough attention or sth xd Anyways I'm hoping the anime brings bit more clarity to it especially when they repeat everything multiple times in OP anime and just drags everything out as long as they can ^^;
I only read a few chapters and I was totally confused as well :D (well I didn't finished the Mama arc so xd) I think I will just stick with the anime, I enjoy it more than the manga
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've only ever read the manga. I feel like if I start watching the anime, I wont be able to stop... :nekosweat:
And the anime is close to 900 eps now so you would be watching it forever xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I only read a few chapters and I was totally confused as well :D (well I didn't finished the Mama arc so xd) I think I will just stick with the anime, I enjoy it more than the manga
I usually prefer manga (better art style and drags less), but in this case i think i need redo of some things ^^;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I'm doomed :pepeslippy:
if u are manga only you might want to check out some of the movies though, they are extra stories and some of them have script written by Oda ^^ I personally liked Gold most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
if u are manga only you might want to check out some of the movies though, they are extra stories and some of them have script written by Oda ^^ I personally liked Gold most.
Thank you for the recommendation. I'll be sure to check them out :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread