One Punch Man Season 2 New Key Visual (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Tbh I never watched OPM. It seemed like a dumb show with an even dumber concept so I wasn't interested.
I mean if you like other action/superhero shows then you'll probably like OPM but if you don't like that stuff then you'll probably not like this either.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean if you like other action/superhero shows then you'll probably like OPM but if you don't like that stuff then you'll probably not like this either.
I like the Shounen genre a lot but idk there was just something off putting about OPM, for some reason. Maybe I'll give it a chance one of these days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been keeping up with manga so there probably won't be many surprises for me, but I'm looking forward seeing Garou in anime form and tournament arc, seeing both Garou and Suiryu on the pic thats probably what's going to happen. So seems like it will be really good season to follow : )
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I. Am. So. Ready.

OPM is a gem. I skipped it so many times before (after running out of things to watch), I finally gave in. Stupid funny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
7 March 2019
Messages
157
Reactions Received
827
Location
Logue Town, East Blue
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
wanpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....nnnnnn
i haven't watch the anime tho, i just read the manga.
but im so impressed with the production, what a freaking cool animation (i guess i just have no time to watch or too lazy even the first season"
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
wanpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....nnnnnn
i haven't watch the anime tho, i just read the manga.
but im so impressed with the production, what a freaking cool animation (i guess i just have no time to watch or too lazy even the first season"


Fights are pretty great in anime form ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread