One song that made you go the hell is this? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I didn't get it at first, but now I love it:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really a hell is this, but I remember this song being a huge hit back in 2004 (it got to number one in the UK), and I still don't know why.



If I remembrr rightly this is in Romanian, and I still know most of the lyrics despite never speaking a word before this song or since.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Not really a hell is this, but I remember this song being a huge hit back in 2004 (it got to number one in the UK), and I still don't know why.



If I remembrr rightly this is in Romanian, and I still know most of the lyrics despite never speaking a word before this song or since.
It was number one is Switzerland too
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,117
Reactions Received
46,776
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,983
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bad Guy by Billie Eilish - basically the only word of that song she doesn't mumble is "duh"! :taeminface:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread