- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Everyone who works on the app I'm apart of has to have a background check.
But the people who hire you-do not need to have one to use the app.
knowing that a majority of people who work in animal care are women-I feel like
this a hundred percent should be a precaution put onto this app.
I'm normally not super paranoid but today I have a meet & greet with someone.
My mom is coming with me. I have my location turned on.
I gave the address to my boyfriend as well too.
Like there is so much danger in the world today.
PLEASE FUCKING MAKE CUSTOMERS HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS!
But the people who hire you-do not need to have one to use the app.
knowing that a majority of people who work in animal care are women-I feel like
this a hundred percent should be a precaution put onto this app.
I'm normally not super paranoid but today I have a meet & greet with someone.
My mom is coming with me. I have my location turned on.
I gave the address to my boyfriend as well too.
Like there is so much danger in the world today.
PLEASE FUCKING MAKE CUSTOMERS HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS!