One thing I’ve been enjoying lately that I used to despise... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Cooking!
I used to dread cooking because
1. It takes me forever
2. I’m not good at it
3. It stresses me out because if it comes out bad then it’s all my fault that dinner is disgusting :facepalm:
4. I get scared of hot pans, hot grease and knives easily
5. Because I get so scared I end up accidentally hurting myself when trying to be careful
But recently I’ve been trying to get more used to it and I’m beginning to look forward to it actually, I find it to be a nice way to end the day and I love planning out my meals for each day. I still don’t think I’m a very good cook, I burn things super easily and have made some gross things but I now understand why people enjoy it. This thread is kind of pointless but... I only needed one more thread for a card and I’m genuinely excited that I’m getting more into something that I used to hate doing.
:pikahappy:

 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the only way to become better at something is to keep trying! i'm so glad you're getting into cooking, if you ever need any tips you can ask me if you like, i'm pretty ok at cooking ^^
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Just keep at it and you'll definitely get better at cooking :bigcatclap:
Thank you for the encouragement :maheart:
the only way to become better at something is to keep trying! i'm so glad you're getting into cooking, if you ever need any tips you can ask me if you like, i'm pretty ok at cooking ^^
I will definitely keep that in mind as I need all the help I can get lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread