One thing you know it is unhealthy but you can't give up? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
@lexusuwu my Lexi cause I kinda want to tie her up and show her who's the real boss here.

But. I'll let her keep her fake position. Love you 💕
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Carbonated drinks.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
@lexusuwu my Lexi cause I kinda want to tie her up and show her who's the real boss here.

But. I'll let her keep her fake position. Love you 💕
Uh, please don’t tie me up. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread