- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
my birthday is becoming closer too
Anything is well appreciatedI am not what is it exactly you want tbh. : / The list could be endless or simple, not sure which.
I will write you a poem or something similar via dm.Anything is well appreciated![]()
It is on MondayI will write you a poem or something similar via dm.
Just remind me a few days before and I'll see to it.
Ok I will write in my phone then. :) Thanks for that.It is on Monday![]()
Well it will be my one year anniversary 👀Ok I will write in my phone then. :) Thanks for that.
So you want people to do something for your anniversary and not your birthday? I am confused lolMy birthday is on 31st August @Petra_the_Poetic
Because my one year birthday here is soonSo you want people to do something for your anniversary and not your birthday? I am confused lol
Oh. I read it as birthday only, my bad.... Well now I have to go edit something, excuse me as a see myself out *wanders away* xDBecause my one year birthday here is soon![]()