Oneus Badge Voting Thread (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to the Oneus Badge Voting Thread
1547046126710.png


How to make a badge: How do I make a badge? - KPopSource - K-POP Discussion Community


Rules:
Badges should be 77x77
Only high quality photos are allowed.
Only official photos from official accounts are allowed.
Side profiles and covered faces are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable.
Badges from other forums are not allowed.


Badges Needed:
Group
Ravn
Seoho
Leedo
Keonhee
Hwanwoong
Xion


Suggestion Period: 1/9-1/19
Voting Period: 1/19-1/26
​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Suggestions
7200
7201
7202
7203
7204
hwanwoong.png
Hwanwoong-2.png
Hwanwoong-3.png
7193
8351
keonhee.png
keonhee2.png
keonhee-2.png
7194
7195
8344
8345
leedo.png
leedo-2.png
leedo3.png
8346
8347
ravn.png
ravn-2.png
ravn3.png
7196
seoho-2.png
seoho-3.png
seonho.png
7197
8352
xion.png
Xion2.png
Xion3.png
7198
8348
8349
8350
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
If you werent so bored I would have had time to make that 3rd post I wanted before you messed it up :chickill:
Sorry, I'll delete my post
OMG you already made them
I'll do group then
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sorry, I'll delete my post
OMG you already made them
I'll do group then
I was joking but thank you
And that would be wonderful I dont know how to make good group ones :chickill:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Since you've used all the photos

VOTE FOR THIS SUPERIOR SEOHO BADGE
seoho-2.png

seoho-2.png
seoho-2.png
seoho-2.png

seoho-2.png

seoho-2.png

​
Fixed it :sanapray:
But tbh he looks good no matter what
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread