MV ONEUS 'BBUSYEO' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Omg, I love it :D. It is catchy, energetic and full of colours! Immediate cheer up!
 
  • Love
Reactions: whatever
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I'd already heard it during their ontact live, but I lovEE it and the video is great :sakUwu:
I love that its so cute and they're just out here destroying shit lol. Its supper different, but they seem like they're having a lot of fun with it~
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ll have to listen to it later today but I’m curious on how it will sound.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread