- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Have you heard the full thing yet? They performed it on RTKEasily the rookie with biggest perspective in my opinion. All of their title tracks are still on my playlist, Song Written Easily will definitely stick for this summer as well, and this song seems to be no exception.
I haven't actually, stopped with RTK after episode 2, lost interest.Have you heard the full thing yet? They performed it on RTK
Oh I only ever watched the performances, I didn't care about the rest.I haven't actually, stopped with RTK after episode 2, lost interest.
Yeah, it will be difficult to top LIT.Oh I only ever watched the performances, I didn't care about the rest.
The song is okay, it's not their best though imo