@ToMoon
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,407 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 January 2021 #1 @ToMoon Reactions: whatever, kinnie, uhgr8 and 3 others
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 4 January 2021 #2 I love them, but that photographer did not do his / her job well ... :D Reactions: kinnie and Ahsoka
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 4 January 2021 #3 Yea... what Yellowcoat said... Reactions: kinnie and Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 4 January 2021 #4 I don’t know how I feel about Xions mullet Reactions: kinnie, Yili and Ahsoka
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 4 January 2021 #5 I almost didn't recognize my bias in that pic (Xion) It feels like a mix of Block B x Ateez styling, so I'm looking forward to it! Reactions: kinnie and Ahsoka
I almost didn't recognize my bias in that pic (Xion) It feels like a mix of Block B x Ateez styling, so I'm looking forward to it!
uhgr8 Joined 13 November 2020 Messages 534 Reactions Received 827 Location Thedas Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female, Non-Binary 4 January 2021 #6 I am sO excited Reactions: kinnie and Ahsoka
mimi_mimi Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 472 Reactions Received 1,519 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 January 2021 #7 That long hair is unironically great bless their stylist Reactions: kinnie and Ahsoka
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 6 January 2021 #8 Um..not sure about the looks << but knowing Oneus there shalt be bops. Reactions: Ahsoka