Traded Oneus Keonhee for trade (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Stray kids- Hyunjin, Bang Chan, and Changbin
BTS- Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, RM
Astro- Rocky, Mostly this card
Blackpink: Lisa, Rose, Jennie, Jisoo- Low priority
Ateez: Hongjoong, San, Wooyoung, Jongho and mostly these cards
Loona- I will definitely accept these
The Boyz- I will definitely accept these
For this one I will not except just any trade it has to be one of these OR A NCT CARD I DO NOT HAVE
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have no cards that you'd want or that I'm willing to trade but, @Vikki would probably want him. I believe he's her bias :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread