Traded Oneus Ravn Rare for trade (3 Viewers)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1628359820491.png


I'm looking for Twice (except Nayeon, Sana and Dahyun), Oh My Girl, IZ*ONE (except Sakura, Chaewon and Yena), Gfriend Rares.
But you can also make me offers, I'm also open for other second batch girl group Rares!
:pandahappy:
 
Last edited:

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I am but I don’t have 2nd batch gg rares :yolk:
I was thinking about a three way trade with @lexus, if she's interested
Because she has Jihyo Rare and you have an AKMU Rare she is collecting
So we could all trade and at the end, you have Ravn Rare, @lexus gets your AKMU Rare and I get Jihyo Rare
I hope this makes sense
:haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was thinking about a three way trade with @lexus, if she's interested
Because she has Jihyo Rare and you have an AKMU Rare she is collecting
So we could all trade and at the end, you have Ravn Rare, @lexus gets your AKMU Rare and I get Jihyo Rare
I hope this makes sense
:haylul:
I’d be so down for that if lex agrees :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was thinking about a three way trade with @lexus, if she's interested
Because she has Jihyo Rare and you have an AKMU Rare she is collecting
So we could all trade and at the end, you have Ravn Rare, @lexus gets your AKMU Rare and I get Jihyo Rare
I hope this makes sense
:haylul:
I just asked lex and she agreed so I’ll set to the trade :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Magician

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Why, did you miss me? :pikasmart:
Was going to offer Momos Rare for Rare debt which would have to include Oh My Girl Rares I don't have however if you're not collecting enough dailies to get your weekly then I don't see it working out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Magician

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
You are right but heartstopper is collecting Twice rares :haylul:
well the sooner I complete EXID, Oh My Girl and maybe Loona the sooner I can go back to trading whatever to make it easy for people to get the 2nd batch Rare sets complete :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Was going to offer Momos Rare for Rare debt which would have to include Oh My Girl Rares I don't have however if you're not collecting enough dailies to get your weekly then I don't see it working out
I don't make debts anyways, but thanks for the offer!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
well the sooner I complete EXID, Oh My Girl and maybe Loona the sooner I can go back to trading whatever to make it easy for people to get the 2nd batch Rare sets complete :pandatea:
good luck :)) it is easier to be like me who doesn't really have priority sets right now.
I am just waiting for more international (Japanese) cards to be released
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
good luck :)) it is easier to be like me who doesn't really have priority sets right now.
I am just waiting for more international (Japanese) cards to be released
I don't think I'll have much to really need to go after once I am done with the 2nd batch Rares even with the upcoming sets so I'll probably be semi-retired at that point
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread