18+ Onew is such a nice man (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
SO USE 😂 THAT'S WHAT 😂 IS FOR :pandamad:
it doesnt quite capture the cold plain actual laughing face I do while typing replies, while the other is pretty spot on.
I cant lie a fake my expressions to please other peoples eyes, they can suffer its fine.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: trulychoi
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it doesnt quite capture the cold plain actual laughing face I do while typing replies, while the other is pretty spot on.
I cant lie a fake my expressions to please other peoples eyes, they can suffer its fine.
So you really just be typing up replies looking like 'XD'?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
So you really just be typing up replies looking like 'XD'?
to a degree... Depends on the content its better than my other go to face =_=, im constantly tired tbh.

in all actuality its more cause it takes too much time to load up all the Emojis (my phone is dying atm) and pick one then I kinda just log out after I type something, its just more convenient that way. Unless im on my laptop then its fine I will use all the emojis KS has given us =^•^=...yh im on my phone now lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: trulychoi
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean were are for the most part.... but if you start something with us, we make sure we will finish it. That i've always noticed (Maybe its just me though) that we're hella sarcastic xD
From what I've seen you have a higher chance of seeing Shawols drag SHINee than Shawols dragging anyone else. That's why SHINee doesn't need antis or haters- they have us :pepeheart: sucking their wee wee's and insulting them at the same time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread