- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,859
- Reactions Received
- 53,207
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 431,135
- Gender
- Female
Always time to pull a Bang and Zelo on usomg that looks soooo amazing. is it wrong of me to be happy it doenst seem like a dance track?
I really love mellow songs with onews voice.![]()
omg that looks soooo amazing. is it wrong of me to be happy it doenst seem like a dance track?
I really love mellow songs with onews voice.![]()
That and there is potential for the music to be from a b-side. SM artists have done that w mood samplers b4.Always time to pull a Bang and Zelo on us(for reference their teasers were all dark and intense (visually) but their song was cheerful and uplifting). I ofc would prefer a dance track without a doubt, I'm much more picky with mellow songs. Weird considering I stan Shinee who have a lot of ballads but there's always exceptions to the rule.
lets hope it will be used.That and there is potential for the music to be from a b-side. SM artists have done that w mood samplers b4.
or maybe it won’t be used in the album at all. Who knows lol