I can't :haylul:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 4 June 2020 #1 I can't Reactions: chani_is_king, Wingfrost, Ashla_K and 1 other person
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 4 June 2020 #2 I like the drummer enthusiasm even without his drums Reactions: Wingfrost, Ashla_K and Ahsoka
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 June 2020 #3 perhapz said: I like the drummer enthusiasm even without his drums Click to expand... A legend! Reactions: Wingfrost, perhapz and Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 4 June 2020 #4 Boys got the moves! I honestly was a little scared that one of them was going to accidentally wack the person beside them with their instrument. Also, Dongmyeong sweetie... You are cute, not sexy. But props to you for trying! Reactions: Ahsoka
Boys got the moves! I honestly was a little scared that one of them was going to accidentally wack the person beside them with their instrument. Also, Dongmyeong sweetie... You are cute, not sexy. But props to you for trying!
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 June 2020 #5 The drummer without the drums and guitar player dancing. Iconic. Reactions: Ahsoka