ONF Badge Thread (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship




Make sure you stan.
Legit photos ONLY.
Please read the badge rule thread if you have not.
Thanks.


Group logo
Hyojin
E-Tion
J-Us
Wyatt
MK
U



Voting starts NOW.

@Neckologist @Reo @Bopper @potato @Yolks
@Vikki​
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What will it take to get you to stan? >>
A lot, I used to stan a lot of groups but I've limited it a lot now :wimwim:
But I like some of their songs :sanapray: Especially Why. And their last album was really good.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
A lot, I used to stan a lot of groups but I've limited it a lot now :wimwim:
But I like some of their songs :sanapray: Especially Why. And their last album was really good.
Oof. They have to pass the audition. My version of limiting groups is unstanning the ones I don't listen to.
Which rarely happens. lol
Ikr?? Their We Must Love album is really good too. I especially like the track Yayaya. The rapping is fire.
I hate that Laun had to leave. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof. They have to pass the audition. My version of limiting groups is unstanning the ones I don't listen to.
Which rarely happens. lol
Ikr?? Their We Must Love album is really good too. I especially like the track Yayaya. The rapping is fire.
I hate that Laun had to leave. :(
Yeah after some of my favs disbanded and others had members leave and others went on hiatus and others sued their companies I was kind of done with a lot of it all so I listen to a lot of groups but I don't stan many anymore :sadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah after some of my favs disbanded and others had members leave and others went on hiatus and others sued their companies I was kind of done with a lot of it all so I listen to a lot of groups but I don't stan many anymore :sadcat:
I feel you. <:')
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Onf taglist: @Neckologist @Reo @Bopper @potato @Yolks

@kinnie i recommend using my taglists for when you post about stuff, people like to know about stuff and you make a lot of threads so :sanapray:
I can also add you to the taglist, don't know if you know this thread exists? Taglist Thread
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread