@Fuse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 23 July 2021 #21 @Fuse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 23 July 2021 #22 update: July 23,2021 무더위 날릴 청량미…온앤오프, ‘여름 쏙(POPPING)’ 첫 단체 콘셉트 포토 (출처 : MK스포츠 | 네이버 TV연예) Translated from Korean by Google 'Comeback' ONF 'Summer' poster teaser released Boy Scout Transformation (Source: Newsen | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/5AmH5wFr #온앤오프 #ONF
update: July 23,2021 무더위 날릴 청량미…온앤오프, ‘여름 쏙(POPPING)’ 첫 단체 콘셉트 포토 (출처 : MK스포츠 | 네이버 TV연예) Translated from Korean by Google 'Comeback' ONF 'Summer' poster teaser released Boy Scout Transformation (Source: Newsen | Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/5AmH5wFr #온앤오프 #ONF
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 23 July 2021 #23 @Fuse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #24 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #효진 #HYOJIN #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #효진 #HYOJIN #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #25 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #효진 #HYOJIN #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #효진 #HYOJIN #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #26 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #이션 #E_TION #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #이션 #E_TION #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #27 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #이션 #E_TION #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #이션 #E_TION #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #28 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #엠케이 #MK #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #엠케이 #MK #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #29 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #엠케이 #MK #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #엠케이 #MK #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #30 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #와이엇 #WYATT #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #와이엇 #WYATT #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #31 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #와이엇 #WYATT #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #와이엇 #WYATT #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #32 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #제이어스 #J_US #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #제이어스 #J_US #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #33 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #제이어스 #J_US #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #제이어스 #J_US #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #34 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #유 #U #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #유 #U #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #35 update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #유 #U #여름쏙 #POPPING
update: July 23,2021 온앤오프(ONF) SUMMER POPUP ALBUM [POPPING] Summer is Coming 여름에 쏙 빠진 나 Translated from Korean by Google I fell in love with summer #온앤오프 #ONF #유 #U #여름쏙 #POPPING
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #36 @Fuse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #37 update: July 24,2021 온앤오프, '여름 쏙(POPPING)' 개인 콘셉트 포토 공개..6인 6색 눈부신 서머송 예고 (출처 : OSEN | 네이버 TV연예) Translated from Korean by Google ONF, 'POPPING' Personal Concept Photo Released.. 6 People 6 Colors Dazzling Summer Song Notice http://naver.me/GZA2aQD1 #온앤오프 #ONF
update: July 24,2021 온앤오프, '여름 쏙(POPPING)' 개인 콘셉트 포토 공개..6인 6색 눈부신 서머송 예고 (출처 : OSEN | 네이버 TV연예) Translated from Korean by Google ONF, 'POPPING' Personal Concept Photo Released.. 6 People 6 Colors Dazzling Summer Song Notice http://naver.me/GZA2aQD1 #온앤오프 #ONF
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 July 2021 #38 @Fuse
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 25 July 2021 #39
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 25 July 2021 #40 @Fuse