Only Kiki understands Kiki (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think many (if any) of you guys know, but Kiki is my main nickname :P and just like a sign from above, I just stumbled upon this gif from Kiki's Delivery Service... ain't it relatable?



So anyway, what is your nickname and what gif do you think represents your current mood perfectly? and while you're at it, how are you and how is/was your day? :)

If this flops, I'll take it as a sign to shut up and stick to my oh so deep and meaningful threads 🤐:pandarolleyes:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
yes i saw that one while searching yesterday bless
anyway i have a couple nicknames. Igs, Glooy, and Igloo-san being the ones i can think of derived from my name.
as for gifs. current mood is pretty nothing rn lol. but as for a representative gif this one.
tenor-13.gif

and i just had breakfast and am chilling so my day has been pretty nice i think.
and all your threads are great kodu<3
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
When @igloo takes better care of your threads than you do 😂 you're just the cutest <3
Image result for anime love gif

i like all your threads. so you should post what you want. sometimes we feel like posting existentialist queries and sometimes we just feel like sharing a relatable gif and learning about our fellow forum members. i think both are needed on the forum to make it interesting and fun.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Image result for anime love gif

i like all your threads. so you should post what you want. sometimes we feel like posting existentialist queries and sometimes we just feel like sharing a relatable gif and learning about our fellow forum members. i think both are needed on the forum to make it interesting and fun.


that's true, I agree with you :D <3
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Majority of people just call me Ineul. Very rarely do they ever use my real name, not sure why.
But I'm dead tired and just trying to stay awake enough to go to work

 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay, I can finally post on this since I'm finally on my laptop. :pepecheer:

Well, online people call me Lex, Lexi, Lexus, or uwu. My real name is Lexus anyways. So for my day has been okay. I was a bit anxious this morning, but I'm okay now.

I guess this gif reflects my mood a lot since I'm always bored.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread