Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 22 May 2020 #1 Reactions: AmysTeri, RainbowDevil, Willow and 3 others
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 22 May 2020 #2 Gray made it so it better be good Reactions: Willow
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 22 May 2020 #3 Pretty good, pretty pretty good. Still not my fav but good Reactions: Willow
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,399 Reactions Received 151,414 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 22 May 2020 #4 Oh no that kid with the blond hair Reactions: Tickita, AmysTeri, Willow and 1 other person
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 22 May 2020 #5 Vikki said: Oh no that kid with the blond hair Click to expand... Mega yikes right there He reminds me of that guy from Lucente but worse, a bit of Taemin too now that I see his emoji and remember his debut hair. Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Vikki said: Oh no that kid with the blond hair Click to expand... Mega yikes right there He reminds me of that guy from Lucente but worse, a bit of Taemin too now that I see his emoji and remember his debut hair.
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 22 May 2020 #6 Gray is awesome. I like the song when I'm not distracted by the video Dunno what's going on there, lol................................................... Reactions: Tickita
Gray is awesome. I like the song when I'm not distracted by the video Dunno what's going on there, lol...................................................