News OnlyOneOf announced the winner of $100,000 for their lyrics contest (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
CURVES AND DOWNS!

Ok so they are correct that phonetically this sounds pretty nice but like, that text is terrible. It's like making a song to just sound good without making any sense. Dora...Explora... as you said...
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I love Villain but I feel like this was preplanned.
Congrats to him though~
I'm not even sure this is the same Villain tho
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It is the same Villain ^^ (if we're talking about the one who left PLT)
Oh, wow... well then, I was hoping it wasn't :haylul: Cause this is bad :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread