Oof I should sleep (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof it’s 2AM, my days off are over and I work tomorrow so I need to wake up at 7AM. But I woke up at 1:30PM today (I didn’t sleep Friday night so I have an excuse) and I had 2 coffees today, one of them at 5PM so now I can’t sleep xD

Ok, this was random but I don’t know why I am like this xD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
story of my life. i had coffee at 6pm thinking everything will be fine in 4 hours. i don't know why we make it so hard for our future selves...

if you're not already asleep do some mental math in your head to make yourself bored lool.
Lol same. I was like ‘nah I am sleepy already, I will be good in a few hours’. Look at me now... I already prepared my alarm in less than 5 hours.

Mental math? Lol I will try :taesquish:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and Walnutt

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Sleep is a jerk; I woke up at 2 am last night and am full zombie face today - I hope you wind down soon!! (I do classical or RM's mono to sleep lately )
2AM? Damn, why? xD
Probably I will be a zombie tomorrow as well lol. Hmm I will put this on my trying to sleep tips
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
No major reason just thinking too much!! Worrying about friends maybes? But sleep doesn't always like me. :sadcat:

Monday Zombies Union Unite :dab:
Oof don’t worry. Anything that keeps your mind busy will be fine in the end :nekolove: Sleep is so rude, it doesn’t like me either. I keep looking at my friends when we travel and they’re all sleeping but I can’t...

Yay an amazing union:pikadab:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof don’t worry. Anything that keeps your mind busy will be fine in the end :nekolove: Sleep is so rude, it doesn’t like me either. I keep looking at my friends when we travel and they’re all sleeping but I can’t...

Yay an amazing union:pikadab:
TY 💜 I think you're right! All that thinking will work itself out into a solution of some sort, it's the brain working through tings. Same, I've never been able to sleep on planes, even like 12 hour ones and when exhausted feh. Always gotta book that "serious nap time" before any sort of fun is allowed to begin. :lazypotato: *sends sleep fairies to boogie around your head tonight*
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
TY 💜 I think you're right! All that thinking will work itself out into a solution of some sort, it's the brain working through tings. Same, I've never been able to sleep on planes, even like 12 hour ones and when exhausted feh. Always gotta book that "serious nap time" before any sort of fun is allowed to begin. :lazypotato: *sends sleep fairies to boogie around your head tonight*
It will, keep being positive :lovelycooky: I usually worry a lot, just like you, but then I realise some things just... solve themselves. So take care of your health first hun. Please.

Planes, cars, buses, trains... I need to be really really tired to sleep and to find a really comfy seat. Like yesterday after not sleeping Friday night I was able to sleep a bit suring my flight and ny train trip xD it was a miracle.

Aww thank you. I really need to sleep oof. I will wake up in 4 hours to go to work after holiday :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It will, keep being positive :lovelycooky: I usually worry a lot, just like you, but then I realise some things just... solve themselves. So take care of your health first hun. Please.

Planes, cars, buses, trains... I need to be really really tired to sleep and to find a really comfy seat. Like yesterday after not sleeping Friday night I was able to sleep a bit suring my flight and ny train trip xD it was a miracle.

Aww thank you. I really need to sleep oof. I will wake up in 4 hours to go to work after holiday :sadcat:
:bigcatlove:Yaaaaay travel sleep miracle! Although after your adventure it's completely understandable you were utterly wiped.
BUT HEY I see you still lurkin' - SLEEP WOMAN! :chickill::chickill::chickill:
 
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:bigcatlove:Yaaaaay travel sleep miracle! Although after your adventure it's completely understandable you were utterly wiped.
BUT HEY I see you still lurkin' - SLEEP WOMAN! :chickill::chickill::chickill:
Yeah, true xD I guess I was really really tired if I was able to sleep.
Yes, I know. i’d really like to sleep, but damn I just can’t. I’m trying:sadcat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread