Opinion on Dolce et Gabanna? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
:pikagun:
I really like their stuff, and I admit that they are great designers but the people behind it are just ,,, bad
Repeated racist and homophobic behaviour? I just can’t support the brand. Too bad since I actually really liked some of their collections.
So it annoys me to no end whenever I see D&G stuff pop up on my dashboard lmao
Wbu?


Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I don't have any opinion i love their style and i don't keep up with brand controversy
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and mysteric
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bad bad bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and mysteric

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Had no idea about the racist and homophobic remarks. I never had much of an opinion on it until now.
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
13
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly don't like their stuff... even if it's expensive and popular
I think they're my least favorite high end brand
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread