Opinions about Treasure 13 (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


1. [+508, -21] And I wonder how many out of the 13 will be investigated for criminal activity? I predict at least 10.

2. [+432, -15] Yang Hyun Suk must be feeling the rush with Seungri's scandal. Putting out a new boy group in this timing? Even their name sounds low quality ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+378, -8] What was the point of a survival then...??

4. [+24, -0] Did they not learn from NCT that a system like this is a failure

5. [+18, -9] YG is so bad at picking visuals. iKON and Winner are both failures when it comes to Korean fandoms ㅋㅋ looks like they're booking themselves for another failure ㅋ

6. [+15, -1] Kids, watch out for marijuana

7. [+13, -1] 100% fail~ this is the start of YG's decline~~~

8. [+11, -1] Put out more songs for Black Pink instead. It's amazing that they're even able to run a tour with barely 10 songs.

9. [+10, -1] I actually think this will freshen things up for YG. YG never embraces change. Treasure could've ended up another younger version of iKON or Winner with five members each which would've been boring. A 13 member group will cultivate a fresher image for YG. The first five that they picked have no star potential anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet they realized that after they announced them. Like the other comments said, YG also picked the ugliest kids who are equally a mess when it comes to talent. How can you pick a member who would be considered the 'skill' member of any other group and call him the visual of your group.

10. [+9, -0] Every single one of their visuals is so low tier

Source: netizenbuzz


My question is: do you agree with them? Or do you think they will be successful?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I think they'll do well. They're already really popular as is, so I can only see them growing after debut. I feel like they'll be YG's most popular boy group right after Big Bang.
I'm just bitter over how unoriginal YG is. Their concept is basically the exact same as EXO's. I guess it's not really a big deal but I'm still pretty pressed over it honestly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread