Opinions and thoughts on compliments (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sound awkward both complimenting and receiving compliments.
I most like to be complimented on my hard work, my art, or my singing voice
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
give people compliments when it is truly deserved
give compliments to people when you see they really need it mentally because they feel down and you want to cheer them up

DO NOT GIVE COMPLIMENTS when it is not deserved and people are being cocky as hell

that is my take on it

i appreciate compliments A LOT and i do get shy when given a lot but in real life, i am not used to getting them as often as i get them online :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't mind recieving compliments.

But I give them out quite a lot.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I get complimented on my art when I show it. Which is rare. And I've also been complimented on my eyes but it's been a long-ass time.

I don't know how to respond to compliments and they make me feel embarrassed tbh. So I don't know-I guess I get used to ones on my appearance but that is STRICTLY just from my boyfriend no one else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Give them when you mean it.

Accept them when they're given.


2nd one is often overlooked.

Sometimes many have a tendency to be extremely self deprecating when receiving compliments. Which I think can sometimes lead to one not realizing their own strengths. A level of humility is a virtue. Too much can keep you from believing in yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They're nice but other than online ones they make me feel awkward
But even things like a simple thank you online make me feel great :sanapray:
thank you 4 replying to my thread :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't like to lie just to say a compliment tbh. If I believe it, I say it. And about receiving compliments, I usually feel a bit awkward :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread