Opinions of Me (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I am going back to the OG.

Some of you may not know but the first anon threads made was an anon opinions about me thread and it was made by
me.

So I'm going back to my roots and doing another one.

Basically, if you don't know what to do you send in an anon to the form that I will link below where you say your thoughts about me, assumptions, critiques and more. I'll post them all and maybe even respond to some based on if I think they need a response.

Click on this cute gif to send me stuff!



Thanks in advance!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You remind me of one of my online friends. Seem kinda intimidating but I think you're actually just a softie!

If I am a softie it takes a lot to get there so good luck
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If all of KPS had a fight club tournament, one-on-one matches each, you would come out on top of the female division (and possibly the male division too).

I did just have a fight in a dream I had last night and I kicked a girls ass so maybe anon...maybe XD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread