- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
sameeeI liked the song but one of the members I don’t feel comfortable supporting
i feel the same abt his rapNot a fan. The song is tired Teddy nonsense, and Tarzan's rap in particular stands out for sounding immature/incomplete.
It's kind of wild to me that someone who worked with the likes of GD, TOP, CL, and Mino has let a song out with such a mid rap.
Also, the hook is extra inauthentic to me considering the entire group is composed of people who already have some level of fame. Just a miss all around.
The song is good but watching the MV basically ruined it a bit for me.
I'm sorry but I can't take someone serious who calls himself Tarzzan but doesn't look like Tarzzan. Also he wants to be black so bad it's cringe.
Like if you ask ChatGPT to give you a clip of an Asian man trying to be a black man, you would get this.
Also I felt like it doesn't really feel like a group song. More like a collab between 5 people. Maybe that's what they were going for?
I feel like the guys were just there for the rap parts, they could've basically been featured artists.
I feel like the girls feel more like a group. Tbh, if they just debuted as a trio, I would be happy too.
ohh wait i didnt see the thread where can i find itPosted it in another thread already:
I think it was under kpop. It had the debut labelohh wait i didnt see the thread where can i find it
il hollering at tarzzans part i agree with u
kk ty ill try to find itI think it was under kpop. It had the debut label