WHATT?????NO NO NO DUCKIE![]()
WHY ARE U CRYING
WHAT MAID OUTFITHe would!!! If his maid outfit is any indication, he’d be such a pretty baby!!!
WHATT?????NO NO NO DUCKIE![]()
WHAT MAID OUTFITHe would!!! If his maid outfit is any indication, he’d be such a pretty baby!!!
Can't say for sure but if it's really painted then that's some effort cause even the individual teasers are like itWait that's actually painted? It's not just an effect, right?
because now mini is gonna take advantage of you for bringing up stupid park jiminWHATT?????
WHY ARE U CRYING
WHAT MAID OUTFIT
![]()
Listen child, you don't want to get me startedCan’t handle yourself you need to run to the mods? Pathetic you coward![]()
WHATT?????
WHY ARE U CRYING
WHAT MAID OUTFIT
![]()
You an ot6 now?because now mini is gonna take advantage of you for bringing up stupid park jimin![]()
Man this is ethereal. I don't know what it is but the anticipation has climbed so high right now for me!Can't say for sure but if it's really painted then that's some effort cause even the individual teasers are like it
![]()
Ill fight mini if she tries tobecause now mini is gonna take advantage of you for bringing up stupid park jimin![]()
I really did raise you rightIll fight mini if she tries to
![]()
@kuroyuri has such a horrible opinion of me she thinks I’m some kinda evil witch can you imagine she’s the actual hag hereIll fight mini if she tries to
![]()
stop it! i'm not a hag@kuroyuri has such a horrible opinion of me she thinks I’m some kinda evil witch can you imagine she’s the actual hag here
HAHA THATS A FUNNY JOKE YOU CRONEstop it! i'm not a hag![]()
@kuroyuri has such a horrible opinion of me she thinks I’m some kinda evil witch can you imagine she’s the actual hag here
QUACKI really did raise you right![]()
HAHA THATS A FUNNY JOKE YOU CRONE
she's so mean to me
QUACK![]()
Stick around and you’ll see how horribly I’m treated by her! She’ll start abusing you soon too
QUACK![]()
I say sweet things to you, sleep to please you (or try to), and you just abuse meStick around and you’ll see how horribly I’m treated by her! She’ll start abusing you soon too
dont listen to hershe's so mean to me![]()
Stick around and you’ll see how horribly I’m treated by her! She’ll start abusing you soon too