Opinions on your country's national/representative cuisine? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
By this I mean the dishes that seem to represent your country to the world

Since I'm in the USA, most people will think of hamburgers and hotdogs I guess?
I like hamburgers a lot but I don't eat red meat often so I usually eat veggie or turkey burgers except on special occasions
I think most hot dog brands are pretty unappealing and I only like very specific brands of hotdogs

People might also think about how we deep fry the hell out of every kind of food imaginable, but I personally don't like a lot of deep fried foods :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The great British fry up! If it's done properly and not made too greasy though.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The great British fry up! If it's done properly and not made too greasy though.
:lisalaugh:
oh i've heard of that! it looks good, i'm hongry :yolk: my punishment for getting up at 7 for cards
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
oh i've heard of that! it looks good, i'm hongry :yolk: my punishment for getting up at 7 for cards
Getting up early means breakfast though! And for many that's like the best meal of the day! Have you had breakfast?
:lisalaugh:

And it's worth it for cards.
:pandatea:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Getting up early means breakfast though! And for many that's like the best meal of the day! Have you had breakfast?
:lisalaugh:

And it's worth it for cards.
:pandatea:
maybe i should eat breakfast when i do this card thing haha, that'd be a good idea tbh, i never eat it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread