MV Orange Trees is a bop! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't believe I forgot to make a post because Marina is literally my queen but you guys should listen to Orange Tress. This is a really good song and her voice sounds great as usual. It feels different from her other songs. More natural and nature-y than Froot or Primadonna. It's really good.

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hadn't got to watch it yet so thanks for the reminder~

I love it though! I've liked all the new songs so far i'm excited to see what else she has coming
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my queen. can't wait for more music videos
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread