COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Ordering the Conjuring/Annabelle Movies-What's Yours? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I've only gotten through a couple of the movies but I wanted to make this list
and then update it when the other ones come out.

The Best Quality:
1. The Conjuring
2. Annabelle: Creation
3. Annabelle
4. Annabelle: Comes Home
5. The Nun

The Scariest:
1. Annabelle: Creation
2. The Conjuring
3. Annabelle
4. The Nun
5. Annabelle: Comes Home

So to be fair, for the scariest, The Nun was pretty awful but it made me jump way more than Annabelle Comes Home. I also need to just watch Lla Lorona and The Conjuring 2. So when I finish them I'll add them to the list. See if they move anything a bunch. If you've seen all of them please don't spoil anything for me or others-but what is your order?​

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hmm I didn't watch all of them, only The conjuring 1 and 2 and first Annabelle :susPepe:
But The conjuring 1 was definitely the scariest and best quality. The second was good too, but not as scary and Annabelle was quite boring

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hmm I didn't watch all of them, only The conjuring 1 and 2 and first Annabelle :susPepe:
But The conjuring 1 was definitely the scariest and best quality. The second was good too, but not as scary and Annabelle was quite boring
Annabelle was boring but there were a few scenes that made me jump and I liked the ending and beginning as well. I'm watching them in order of the years they take place in so it's cool to see the connections between them as a result of that. I felt bad because Annabelle comes home scared my boyfriend shitless but I was falling asleep during it.

He said I didn't fully experience it because I was sleepy-I disagree.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Annabelle was boring but there were a few scenes that made me jump and I liked the ending and beginning as well. I'm watching them in order of the years they take place in so it's cool to see the connections between them as a result of that. I felt bad because Annabelle comes home scared my boyfriend shitless but I was falling asleep during it.

He said I didn't fully experience it because I was sleepy-I disagree.
Yeah, I watched Annabelle when it got out a few years ago with some friends. It was hilarious how some guys were more scared than me :nekosweat:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I watched Annabelle when it got out a few years ago with some friends. It was hilarious how some guys were more scared than me :nekosweat:
For me I'm terrified of demonic shit so that factored into it and to top it off I watched videos on the actual Annabelle doll so I think that upped the creep factor for me.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i've heard that la llorona is pretty crap but i hope you find it entertaining nonetheless!

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
For me I'm terrified of demonic shit so that factored into it and to top it off I watched videos on the actual Annabelle doll so I think that upped the creep factor for me.
I didn't watch Annabelle comes home, so I can't say, but usually, the scariest things for me in horror movies are the exorcisms :nekosweat:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i've heard that la llorona is pretty crap but i hope you find it entertaining nonetheless!
I heard the same about The Nun and that was sadly correct-the story was so messy.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I didn't watch Annabelle comes home, so I can't say, but usually, the scariest things for me in horror movies are the exorcisms :nekosweat:
Oh yeah those are terrifying shit.

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I heard the same about The Nun and that was sadly correct-the story was so messy.
haha the nun i heard from videos is incredibly disappointing in terms of the story, very nonsensical in some p arts

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh yeah those are terrifying shit.
For real! Or the scenes when there are ghosts in the mirror :lisalaugh: I'm not that scared during the movie, but I need company to go to the bathroom after that :lisalaugh:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
haha the nun i heard from videos is incredibly disappointing in terms of the story, very nonsensical in some p arts
It really was-like don't get me wrong a bunch of pretty creepy scenes but I couldn't get past how bad the plot was.
Same, that's why I didn't bother to watch The nun :nekosweat:
You made a good choice.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For real! Or the scenes when there are ghosts in the mirror :lisalaugh: I'm not that scared during the movie, but I need company to go to the bathroom after that :lisalaugh:
I sometimes just get spooked by the dark after watching movies-I think my BF had to walk me to the bathroom after The Conjuring because of the one clapping scene.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It really was-like don't get me wrong a bunch of pretty creepy scenes but I couldn't get past how bad the plot was.

You made a good choice.
bf and i watched halloween and elm street and they were kind of funny bc they felt so non threatening in comparison to some of the asian horror we saw

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I sometimes just get spooked by the dark after watching movies-I think my BF had to walk me to the bathroom after The Conjuring because of the one clapping scene.
yeah, I can relate :lisalaugh: is it just me or they seem more scary after the movie?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeah, I can relate :lisalaugh: is it just me or they seem more scary after the movie?
Oh no walking around alone at night and bathrooms are very scary after a horror movie.

bf and i watched halloween and elm street and they were kind of funny bc they felt so non threatening in comparison to some of the asian horror we saw
I don't know I haven't seen either of those but I know I got super scared after watching The Whaling that was the only movie that legit disrupted my sleep.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh no walking around alone at night and bathrooms are very scary after a horror movie.

I don't know I haven't seen either of those but I know I got super scared after watching The Whaling that was the only movie that legit disrupted my sleep.
both of those are good classics to watch for entertainment but not if yyou want to be scared. i recommend a classic horror movie marathon even just to say that you saw them

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
both of those are good classics to watch for entertainment but not if yyou want to be scared. i recommend a classic horror movie marathon even just to say that you saw them
We might have to-I think my BF might get scared by Psycho but idk for sure about that tbh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread