osts you love? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


*shameless promotion of my girlies clc*

but also i really just made this post to tell everyone how much i love the sky castle ost. i havent even watched this drama but i love this ost.



i also recommend siyeon's cover of it. she sounds amazing.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I like these:
Ailee - I Will Go to You Like the First Snow
Hyolyn - Always
Chen - Cherry Blossom Love Song
Chanyeol, Punch - Stay with Me
Mamamoo - Love

Underrated & recommended:
* Ailee - Because It's Love
* Hyolyn - Come a Little Closer
* Changmo - I'm All Ears
* Loco, Yoo Sung-eun - Star (Little Prince)
* Woo Won-jae - Nostalgia
* Heize - Would Be Better
* Mino, Seungyoon - The Door
* Leebada - Moonlight
* DAY6 - Chocolate

I may have gone overboard :jisoosmh:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like these:
Ailee - I Will Go to You Like the First Snow
Hyolyn - Always
Chen - Cherry Blossom Love Song
Chanyeol, Punch - Stay with Me
Mamamoo - Love

Underrated & recommended:
* Ailee - Because It's Love
* Hyolyn - Come a Little Closer
* Changmo - I'm All Ears
* Loco, Yoo Sung-eun - Star (Little Prince)
* Woo Won-jae - Nostalgia
* Heize - Would Be Better
* Mino, Seungyoon - The Door
* Leebada - Moonlight
* DAY6 - Chocolate

I may have gone overboard :jisoosmh:
lemme just take a screenshot of this real quick so i can listen to all of these later. also i see ailee. I approve. :)
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
someone posted the first one already, but it deserves another mention :maheart:
.

this one is probably my favorite ost of all time
.

.

.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:pandalove:

 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female








 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread