- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
1. Boys Republic - Get Down : Bruh this song slapped hard then and slaps hard now I'll promote it to hell and beyond
2. UNB - Black Heart : Excuse me while I sob at how talented UNB was, what a freaking stacked lineup (special shoutouts to ACE Chan, BAE173/X1 Hangyul, and ex SM trainee Hansol)
3. TOPPDOGG - The Beat: I haven't listened to this song in so long I should be ashamed honestly
@Boy Group
2. UNB - Black Heart : Excuse me while I sob at how talented UNB was, what a freaking stacked lineup (special shoutouts to ACE Chan, BAE173/X1 Hangyul, and ex SM trainee Hansol)
3. TOPPDOGG - The Beat: I haven't listened to this song in so long I should be ashamed honestly
@Boy Group