- Joined
- 14 April 2020
- Messages
- 1,013
- Reactions Received
- 1,693
- Location
- Ga Atlanta
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So every i was on snycyoutube.com and i met people like 2 week ago who love kpop and ever since then i have join the every Friday to lisen to mainly girl groups
AND A SONG WE ALWAYS PLAY IS
AND THAT HOW I FOUND THAT WONDERFUL SONG I SWEAR I LOVE IT
it happens on Friday so if you'll wanna join this week for A LOT OF GIRL GROUP KPOP then i will send u it on Friday cause we are lit up in there it around 3-5 and ends like 8-10
there is occasional fights but not too many
AND A SONG WE ALWAYS PLAY IS
AND THAT HOW I FOUND THAT WONDERFUL SONG I SWEAR I LOVE IT
it happens on Friday so if you'll wanna join this week for A LOT OF GIRL GROUP KPOP then i will send u it on Friday cause we are lit up in there it around 3-5 and ends like 8-10
there is occasional fights but not too many