- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I stanBra vs No Bra?
I love freedom
I stanBra vs No Bra?
I love freedom
Not really I love Greek myths too, and Hades is my favorite as well
And Artemis
Also Hades/Persephone love story is![]()
Greek mythology is not a common conversation topic that's why![]()
how come we never talked about this
not surprised you would like Hades too
and yes that love story![]()
Greek mythology is not a common conversation topic that's why
Nerd![]()
Me no nerd, just weebbut it should be
you are a nerd yourself, sir![]()
Me no nerd, just weeb
And alcoholic![]()
Did I not admit before?dork
and damn. so you are admitting that you are an alcoholicwow
not to meDid I not admit before?![]()
Uhhh which version did you meanNot really I love Greek myths too, and Hades is my favorite as well
And Artemis
Also Hades/Persephone love story is![]()
The nicer one I guessUhhh which version did you mean![]()
Ykw you would love the book “the goddess test”The nicer one I guess![]()
I would've assumed your favorite would be AphroditeNot really I love Greek myths too, and Hades is my favorite as well
And Artemis
Also Hades/Persephone love story is![]()
I'd stan her if she were realI would've assumed your favorite would be Aphrodite
![]()
I would've assumed your favorite would be Aphrodite
![]()
or Dionysus because... obvious reasonsI'd stan her if she were real![]()
I don't stan nugus, Big 3 onlyor Dionysus because... obvious reasons![]()
So many people here know mythologyor Dionysus because... obvious reasons![]()
Why, cuz JYP makes everyone wet?I don't stan nugus, Big 3 only
Hades is like the YG I guess, Zeus is SM and JYP is Poseidon![]()
Why, cuz JYP makes everyone wet?![]()
JesusOf course
![]()