MV OUR MIRAGE - Violent Spin (OFFICIAL VIDEO) (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@Pirioca metal and alternative rock were basically all I listened to in high school. Went down a few rabbit holes since, but I have always come back to metal/alternative/rock. Until I was like 9 or 10 years old, I actually had no idea other genres of music existed because rock/metal was all I was raised on.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
I actually had no idea other genres of music existed because rock/metal was all I was raised on.
Tbh that was me until 2020. Of course, I knew about other music genres and artists but I wasn't very interested in them. I didn't listen to modern Pop and Country music. Then came Covid, I couldn't get out and playing games got boring too. So what to do all night? I started searching for new bands at YouTube.

That was the beginning of a very exciting journey and at some point I found Dreamcatcher. K-Pop also changed my opinion about Pop music in general. I got much more interested in Metalcore too, especially in Metalcore bands with strong Pop influences in their sound (like Dayseeker).
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@Pirioca I genuinely had no idea about other music genres until I distinctly remember a friend’s mom coming to pick me up for a play-date around the age of 9 or 10 and she was absolutely shocked that I had never heard of a certain popular song at the time. My dad is still a firm believer that rock is the only music one should listen to :nekosweat: I discovered kpop in 2012, and was more into the 2nd gen boy groups of the time.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
My dad is still a firm believer that rock is the only music one should listen to :nekosweat:
Let me guess, he only listens to the old bands because he thinks there's no good new Rock music anymore? :rosesmug:

I met a few older Metalheads that only listen to bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Slayer, Overkill, Megadeth. But there are so many amazing new bands, why should I continue listening to the old stuff? :Sunwoo wtf why:
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
@Pirioca slight change: he only listens to the old bands because he thinks there's no good new music anymore. But basically yes :scree:
Then he should visit YouTube/Spotify and listen to modern Rock artists like Poets Of The Fall, Riverside, The Dear Hunter, Big Big Train, Mystery, The Pineapple Thief, Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Rick Miller. If he don't mind Japanese lyrics: Band-Maid.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread