- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I just find it to be an incredibly boring course and I don't really talk to anyone in class, No one interests me in there to have a conversation with, besides the teacher which is pretty sad.
It"s a business administration course as I said I think before.
But I don't even want to attend the classes anymore and I always fall asleep in the class, because the work is so dull.
I just don't know anymore. What to do about it.
Lastly no one cares to help me with the course work besides the teachers, which is a bit slack.
It"s a business administration course as I said I think before.
But I don't even want to attend the classes anymore and I always fall asleep in the class, because the work is so dull.
I just don't know anymore. What to do about it.
Lastly no one cares to help me with the course work besides the teachers, which is a bit slack.