over the moon (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hello
i never thought i would do this!

-----------------------------------------------------------

i have a website, where i post my poems!
11608


i like poetry, and i love it!

i am
mediocre

you can request topics for me to write, you can request prompts

you can give me poetry tips

thank you <3
​
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I read some of them and although it was very hard to read... I loved every second of it. You have talent for sure !

But these poems make me really sad and worried :pepehug1: I love you bby and goodnight <3
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You okay twink? Those poems were sad :pandasad: Iโ€™ll give you a hug girlie
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love you Dani. Your poems , although quite sad are a wonderful outlet to purge yourself of emotions overflowing you. Iโ€™m happy you can reflect the shades of your soul in such a way. You are really talented. You are wonderful. You are out of this world. Little alien, you are amazing.

12202


๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love you Dani. Your poems , although quite sad are a wonderful outlet to purge yourself of emotions overflowing you. Iโ€™m happy you can reflect the shades of your soul in such a way. You are really talented. You are wonderful. You are out of this world. Little alien, you are amazing.

12202


๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TT^TT
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread