Intro overdue intro thread (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Hi, you probably already know me but i'm Ed. I go by any pronouns. :dubuwave: I was born in Pakistan but moved to the US when I was around 2 years old.

my ult groups are stray kids and txt, and my ult biases are bangchan and ahn byeong woong.
i love khh and some of my favorite artists are ahn byeong woong, khakii, big naughty, bloo, ash island, and many others.
I love anime as well and some of my favorites are bungou stray dogs, assassination classroom, and ohshc.
I collect manga as well and some of my favorite series are boys run the riot, the golden sheep, and kuma kuma kuma bear (the manga is better than the LN)

Other groups I stan:
ateez, enhypen, nct, kard, itzy, seventeen, blackpink, gwsn, gidle, n.flying, just b, a.c.e, and kep1er , twice, xdinary heroes (i might be forgetting some)

soloists:
yongguk, baekhyun, haon, colde, dpr live, kai, code kunst, toil, since, mudd the student, meenoi, milena, mirani, CL, agust d, and more!
​
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Welcome Eden!! I see you have amazing taste
38ABE6A5-1AAB-4F1F-ACB5-7BAFB9951B89.jpeg
You seem nice maybe we could get to know each other more? :-) I think we’d get along really well
EDE4057B-4F56-4598-A39E-23EA452589E8.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread