Overview of December Comebacks, Debuts, .. (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I heard a song the other day on Facebook can you help? It released a few days ago. Female artist. She wasn’t on Spotify. Think it was a beauty ad or something I can’t find it again. Has a music video. Can’t rememner company :(
It isn’t SOYA. Believe after 20th it released. I did go through list. It was not a soft song
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I heard a song the other day on Facebook can you help? It released a few days ago. Female artist. She wasn’t on Spotify. Think it was a beauty ad or something I can’t find it again. Has a music video. Can’t rememner company :(
It isn’t SOYA. Believe after 20th it released. I did go through list. It was not a soft song
Ooh I think her name was PONY or sth?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread