P1ECES: ...Hi (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
A miracle has happened.
I am stanning a 4th gen guy group.
I am shocked too.
But P1Haramony impressed me with Do It Like This.
I can't believe I like a guy group that MAINLY does noise music.
(Yes, I know I stan NCT-SHHHHH)

Anyways, Do It Like This started this mess.
Then their previous songs I like too.
They have great b-sides and their covers are also a lot of fun.

To top it off I fell into my usual patterns with my biases.
I love vocalists and all-rounders typically so NATURALLY...I love Jiung & Keeho.
UGH.

If you guys have any videos to recommend to me please leave them below.
Also if you want to toss some fun facts my way that'd be dope too.
​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Good 4 U by them is probably the only good cover of the song to come from a kpop group...there is another that makes me want to rip my ear drums out.
:irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Good 4 U by them is probably the only good cover of the song to come from a kpop group...there is another that makes me want to rip my ear drums out.
:irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy:
It is a really good cover :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Good 4 U by them is probably the only good cover of the song to come from a kpop group...there is another that makes me want to rip my ear drums out.
:irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy:
when i heard this cover, i swear... i ascended to the heavens :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread