Chart P1harmony surpasses 100 million streams on Spotify (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

:pandalove:
@P1ece
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Congratulations to them!! :pepelgbt:
Yessss. a strong start to the year! I hope their tour is successful and they'll grow even more:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
WOAHH CONGRATS :pandaomg: :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Congrats!!

Now, how many of those 100 million are you? :jenniesmug:
I've slowed down a bit since last month, but last.fm says I'm at 1514 lol.

Will likely increase a lot this year:wonwooglasses:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,186
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I've slowed down a bit since last month, but last.fm says I'm at 1514 lol.

Will likely increase a lot this year:wonwooglasses:
Oh, you slacking! But I'm sure they'll bring more bops to bless your ears. :felixdance:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
CONGRATS
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread