- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The only reason I'm paying attention to them is because Jongsoeb was on Treasure Box...they so boring looking to me tbh
such a basic look
and none there visuals stick out to me
there too many trainees im looking forward too to run off like thatThe only reason I'm paying attention to them is because Jongsoeb was on Treasure Box...
What do you mean?there too many trainees im looking forward too to run off like that
im waiting for alot of trainees to debutWhat do you mean?
I'm not supporting yet, I'm just keeping an eye out...im waiting for alot of trainees to debut
dongpyo - taki - tony etc etc
i have to like the group to want to support them at all
cause if i supported everyone i would be sooo behind