News Pabllo Vittar and NMIXX new single “MEXE” will be released on August 21st. (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
What happened at Kcon?
The speed in which you reply is faster than an AI can generate a sentence lol.

Nothing happened as far I know, just not enjoying seeing them there. The stage sucked and the fact you can view them all around, the stylist having them perform in skirts and super short shorts causing you to look right up their alley from behind them during some of their choreo's. Their company is just sh!t and still no clue what to do with them so instead make them dress like that to gain some kind of popularity that way. But that also doesn't happen because they drop down by the 10k on Spotify listeners. The only thing they basically are doing is feeding these simps online with cams to drool over.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen and fdonce
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I think the song leaked somewhere, I saw post about it but I didn't check out the song, waiting for official release :pepechill:
It's because Pabllo Vittar had covered a song of them I think Sonar or Dash one of those two. And then they saw this phone thing and linked the amount of stars on it with 6 = the members of Nmixx. It also had Korean on the phone screen in the short few seconds trailer.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread