Packing update (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,407
Reactions Received
75,483
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

I stitched, 2 1/2 blouses :icgyu:
Just need to put hooks on one more.

Also laid out some causal dresses I might wear during none wedding related hours. Also, dropped my sewing kit and needles went everywhere. Still finding some.
o.o

What I have not started.
Havnt done any laundry, havnt removed any hair, havnt painted my nails, havn't eaten o.o
Not a single rhinestone has been glued to a shoe. :cold_doge:

But I HAVE watched many puppy videos, discussed rolling Rs with @Ahsoka
and described what I wanna pack to my mom and brother.

I think that's progress :icgyu:​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh, you WERE telling the truth about that box of needles! haha I thought you were just giving an excuse for not doing Mogu's cards bc it was so random!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,407
Reactions Received
75,483
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,122
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
oh, you WERE telling the truth about that box of needles! haha I thought you were just giving an excuse for not doing Mogu's cards bc it was so random!
Yeah, I found another just now in the crevice where my laptop closes x.x
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear

I stitched, 2 1/2 blouses :icgyu:
Just need to put hooks on one more.

Also laid out some causal dresses I might wear during none wedding related hours. Also, dropped my sewing kit and needles went everywhere. Still finding some.
o.o

What I have not started.
Havnt done any laundry, havnt removed any hair, havnt painted my nails, havn't eaten o.o
Not a single rhinestone has been glued to a shoe. :cold_doge:

But I HAVE watched many puppy videos, discussed rolling Rs with @Ahsoka
and described what I wanna pack to my mom and brother.

I think that's progress :icgyu:​
GO EAT :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am glad it is going well for you
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread