Paint or wallpaer? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Or cake? You can have your own gingerbread house and lure idols :icgyu:

I prefer paint as its easy but wallpaper seems way more fun:uwu:
 
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I want a house made my strawberry shortcake.

Paint and wallpaper aren't yummy enough. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I want a house made my strawberry shortcake.

Paint and wallpaper aren't yummy enough. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
:pepeclap: Delicious sounding, lots of people will want to come over :ankha:
 
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
No, all mine!!! *eats house*
where are you going to live if you have eaten your house? :hayshook:


never thought I'd ask such a question in my life lmak
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StarrySky
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
where are you going to live if you have eaten your house? :hayshook:


never thought I'd ask such a question in my life lmak
With you :)

I do have this knack of making people question their life choices ๐Ÿ˜†
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
With you :)

I do have this knack of making people question their life choices ๐Ÿ˜†
:ankha: Come over, we'll have lots of fun, :pepeclap: also our house isn't made of cake or candy but I still used to peel off the top layer and eat it, it was tasty :uwu:
 
Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:ankha: Come over, we'll have lots of fun, :pepeclap: also our house isn't made of cake or candy but I still used to peel off the top layer and eat it, it was tasty :uwu:
Slumber party!!!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: StarrySky

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread