pandaism 2.0 - the better version (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am pandaist- I stan pandas, they are my religion :queen:
I have recently decided to include a different species in my stanning as well
introducing, pandaism 2.0, including the red pandas

what a cutie uwu


@Panda
:llama_squish:​
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish I could have it as a pet ♥

We have one in the local zoo it's so cute.
red pandas are adorable omg
pandas are so adorable in general <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
...
the bamboo?
Wrong. The panda did. Bamboo is actually part of the grass family, which already came in relatively late, and is one of the later species. There are three main subclasses that I’m not going to get into since I’m too lazy rip
Pandas started, however, to eat bamboo after their prey started to go extinct (they were originally carnivores and still have the digestive system of a carnivore, hence the amount of food they consume).
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wrong. The panda did. Bamboo is actually part of the grass family, which already came in relatively late, and is one of the later species. There are three main subclasses that I’m not going to get into since I’m too lazy rip
Pandas started, however, to eat bamboo after their prey started to go extinct (they were originally carnivores and still have the digestive system of a carnivore, hence the amount of food they consume).
...
I didn't know that :seokeyes:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah red pandas, of course. I cannot help, but support any kinds of panda's as well though I gotta admit I have more giant panda stuff around from tablecloth to decor. But red panda's are just too cute and precious to ignore :nekolove::nekolove:

 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro and mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread