- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
i use spotify and apple music! even YT is fine!Ah yeah is Spotify fine or you use smth else?
@Panda
i am excitedI’ll list here whatever you want me to recommend you @Panda
Glad to hear that! Anything you’d like to start with? Either a genre or an artist you’re curious to heari use spotify and apple music! even YT is fine!
definitely LiSA otherwise, I do like sad stuff lmaoGlad to hear that! Anything you’d like to start with? Either a genre or an artist you’re curious to hear
hmm I need to think more but I might recommend some Japanese soloistsdefinitely LiSA otherwise, I do like sad stuff lmao
I will take anythinghmm I need to think more but I might recommend some Japanese soloists![]()
I am creating a short list to start, then we'll see whenever I'll add stuff thereI will take anything![]()
I can't waitI am creating a short list to start, then we'll see whenever I'll add stuff there![]()
| rating | album/single name | artist | genre | year | country |
| LADYBUG | LiSA | anime, j-pop | 2021 | Japan | |
| Anthesis | Nano | rock, utaite | 2021 | Japan | |
| REBECCA | Miyakawa-kun | j-pop, utaite | 2019 | Japan | |
| Savage | Taichi Mukai | j-R&B, j-soul | 2019 | Japan | |
| bitter kiss | Aya Uchida | anime, seiyu | 2016 | Japan |
I have selected a few ones for now, let me know what you liked so I can recommend stuff I know you'd like moreI can't wait![]()
@Panda BTW TELL ME IF YOU NEED A LINK
rating album/single name artist genre year country LADYBUG LiSA anime, j-pop 2021 Japan Anthesis Nano rock, utaite 2021 Japan REBECCA Miyakawa-kun j-pop, utaite 2019 Japan Savage Taichi Mukai j-R&B, j-soul 2019 Japan bitter kiss Aya Uchida anime, seiyu 2016 Japan