- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Hehe... I guess I shall do this~
So, I shall just list a few items that I feel like people may find useful!
Item #1:
Was this worth $22? It honestly depends on how you see it. I actually got this for around $15 because it had gone on sale. It does look exactly like the picture and the size was pretty alright. I would say it's more of a medium in US size but only one size is being sold there. You definitely can see what you are wearing below this cardigan however. The model looks like she is not wearing anything under which is why I was particularly interested in this but that's not the case lmao. It's also not particularly warm by any means so if you are looking for something to dress in the winter, this may not be it. However, otherwise, this is still super cute, and the material is not scratchy but not super soft either.
Item #2:
This top was so damn good, I bought a second one in another color in another purchase lmao. It looks exactly like the picture. The material is pretty good/thick and really stretchy. I usually style this with high waisted jeans but you can really wear this with anything. This has lasted good with several washes, and I really have no complaints.
Item #3
This top is also amazing. It is a little see through but it's definitely not that noticeable unless you are wearing something super light below. If you are interested in buying this, just keep in mind that this top does act like a crop top despite looking somewhat long in the pictures. You definitely can see some upper body when lifting your hands but otherwise, it's really cute! Good material, and otherwise looks like the picture!
I actually bought the black version of this. hehe.
Now, some more random items:
Item #4
Honestly, for $6, this is a pretty good phone case. It has lasted me personally at least half a year with no issues (I uh.. then just bought a new one cause I was bored lmao). Fit the phone perfectly and actually protected it well. It is on the flexible side of material. The flowers inside are actual flowers and not just printed on lmao. The only bad thing about this is that the case got dirty with time but that's every phone case tbh.
Item #5
Okay, so I remember buying this for cheaper than the current price, and it was definitely a worthy buy. I honestly did not see a difference between the three different colors despite the site being like "white is for lighter makeup and black is for heavier makeup" or whatever, they all worked the same imo lmao. However, I am somebody who really hates wasting cleaning tissues and pads and such, and these have been great. Really do work to take off the makeup (with some makeup remover that is) and they are easy to clean. No complains tbh.
Item #6
I kinda forgot that I had bought this lmao. So, this is one of the few things that I have regretted to buy. It actually is a wonderful product and I do think it's super nice to use. It felt great on the lips too, very velvety. However, if you ever decide to buy makeup on YesStyle, please keep in mind that Koreans like everything vibrant. So, while this was supposed to be burgundy, it honestly looked more like magenta lmao. So yeah, the only reason it was a regret was because the color ended up being off. If you like bright colors tho, this is definitely for you.
Item #7
This is sorta kinda a regret. It was a good wallet lmao, but it didn't take long for this wallet to just disintegrate into pieces with the faux suede just falling apart. Definitely a cute wallet however and it did last me a good few months without issues.
Item #8
Okay, I absolutely love this tote bag. Literally 10/10 purchase, I still use it today. Super sturdy, super good quality. This thing can carry heavy items without ripping, and has a small cute pocket inside for your wallet and stuff. No complaints whatsoever!!!
So, I shall just list a few items that I feel like people may find useful!
Item #1:
Was this worth $22? It honestly depends on how you see it. I actually got this for around $15 because it had gone on sale. It does look exactly like the picture and the size was pretty alright. I would say it's more of a medium in US size but only one size is being sold there. You definitely can see what you are wearing below this cardigan however. The model looks like she is not wearing anything under which is why I was particularly interested in this but that's not the case lmao. It's also not particularly warm by any means so if you are looking for something to dress in the winter, this may not be it. However, otherwise, this is still super cute, and the material is not scratchy but not super soft either.
Item #2:
This top was so damn good, I bought a second one in another color in another purchase lmao. It looks exactly like the picture. The material is pretty good/thick and really stretchy. I usually style this with high waisted jeans but you can really wear this with anything. This has lasted good with several washes, and I really have no complaints.
Item #3
This top is also amazing. It is a little see through but it's definitely not that noticeable unless you are wearing something super light below. If you are interested in buying this, just keep in mind that this top does act like a crop top despite looking somewhat long in the pictures. You definitely can see some upper body when lifting your hands but otherwise, it's really cute! Good material, and otherwise looks like the picture!
I actually bought the black version of this. hehe.
Now, some more random items:
Item #4
Honestly, for $6, this is a pretty good phone case. It has lasted me personally at least half a year with no issues (I uh.. then just bought a new one cause I was bored lmao). Fit the phone perfectly and actually protected it well. It is on the flexible side of material. The flowers inside are actual flowers and not just printed on lmao. The only bad thing about this is that the case got dirty with time but that's every phone case tbh.
Item #5
Okay, so I remember buying this for cheaper than the current price, and it was definitely a worthy buy. I honestly did not see a difference between the three different colors despite the site being like "white is for lighter makeup and black is for heavier makeup" or whatever, they all worked the same imo lmao. However, I am somebody who really hates wasting cleaning tissues and pads and such, and these have been great. Really do work to take off the makeup (with some makeup remover that is) and they are easy to clean. No complains tbh.
Item #6
I kinda forgot that I had bought this lmao. So, this is one of the few things that I have regretted to buy. It actually is a wonderful product and I do think it's super nice to use. It felt great on the lips too, very velvety. However, if you ever decide to buy makeup on YesStyle, please keep in mind that Koreans like everything vibrant. So, while this was supposed to be burgundy, it honestly looked more like magenta lmao. So yeah, the only reason it was a regret was because the color ended up being off. If you like bright colors tho, this is definitely for you.
Item #7
This is sorta kinda a regret. It was a good wallet lmao, but it didn't take long for this wallet to just disintegrate into pieces with the faux suede just falling apart. Definitely a cute wallet however and it did last me a good few months without issues.
Item #8
Okay, I absolutely love this tote bag. Literally 10/10 purchase, I still use it today. Super sturdy, super good quality. This thing can carry heavy items without ripping, and has a small cute pocket inside for your wallet and stuff. No complaints whatsoever!!!