Reality [PANN] If individual trainee Kwon Jiyong (19) participated in Produce 101, would he be able to debut or not? (1 Viewer)

Would Jiyong be able to debut?

  • YES!!

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Source: If individual trainee Kwon Jiyong (19) participated in Produce 101, would he be able to debut or not?







Dance



Rap (~0.48)



Vocal




-F*cking absolutely...

-Absolutely, not to mention that he also knows how to write and produce songs...

-Even if all he does in his PR video is to roll forward, I'm sure he would've been able to debut in the final line up.

-He would be the center + rank #1 + debut in the final line up

-Do I even need to break it down for you? GD has both the looks and the personality that would attract a lot of fans. On top of that, he's very charming and powerful once he gets on the stage.

-He would be the center and Joonyoung would give him tons of screen times, since he's really talented...

-This is so useless... Why would you ask such thing when the answer is really obvious!!!! I love you, Jiyong-ah...

-As long as Ahn Joonyoung not being a prick, I think it's possible.

-Really? I wouldn't vote him as my pick, though...

-Are you kidding me? It's GD...

-Even though everything has gone wrong now, GD in 2008 was really amazing...

-He would probably be at least in the top 3

-If by Kwon Jiyoung you mean younger GD, I'd say yes

-It's just the same thing like asking 'Would Taeyeon be able to debut in the final line up if she had participated in Produce 101?'

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread